Work & Travel
Meet your mentors
Behind every success story – there is a community of badass Babes! Here are the incredible women who educated and empowered me to create the work + travel lifestyle that I enjoy today.
This is your opportunity to skip years of being stuck in an office cubicle or trying to launch your online biz for the millionth time.
How to Work as a Virtual Assistant
- What a Virtual Assistant is (and isn’t)
- Find legit work without experience
- Everything you need to start your virtual career.
- Define your dream client
- Design simple branding
- Six tips for effective copywriting that sells.
I came across the 90 Day VA program through an online search on Google as I have always wanted to work online but never knew how to get started or where. I also wanted a program that would have a step by step guide on how to work online and the 90 Day VA program is such. I have been able to acquire more skills and knowledge in Social Media Management and PR. I have also learned tips on how to get started and put together my portfolio. Well, thanks to the supportive 90 Day VA members-only Facebook group, I have also been able to get feedback and learn from others thus never getting stuck along the way.
- Increase your traffic and income every month
- Automate your routine so you can work less
- Work with brands you love and feel excited to start each day.
- Price and package your services
- Identify and find well-paying clients online
- Simple strategies to get clients without feeling sleazy.
Travel Blog Prosperity is a big reason I reached my goal of being approved by Mediavine! The thing that makes Travel Blog Prosperity amazing is Jessie. The monthly calls where we can ask her questions and discuss goals have helped keep me on track and grow. Jessie knows what she is talking about and her advice is always practical, constructive, and encouraging. Additionally, I have learned so much from the course material and I am confident I will continue to learn as new content is added each month.